STUNNING STORYBOOK ESTATE
300 OakAvenue, San Anselmo, CA
Located in the desirable Seminary neighborhood of bucolic San Anselmo is a one of a kind storybook Tudor estate.
Formally owned for 27 years by Lee Bunnel of the band America, the current owners purchased in 2003 and have lovingly renovated and restored the 1930 estate with the utmost integrity and meticulous attention to detail.
The home boasts over 5,300 square feet with 6 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 1 half bath, 2 laundry rooms, legal in-law/au pair, wine room, and 2-car garage. The gated property is 1.4 acres of gorgeous grounds with pool and breathtaking sweeping views of Ross Valley.
- Custom designed Enkeboll kitchen with Sub-Zero, Fisher/Paykel, and Wolf appliances
- Fully fenced and gated with security system
- Grand cathedral living room with 1899 reclaimed French chateau fireplace
- Hand carved marble and granite by local artisan Jeremy Major
- Oak, cherry, mahogany, and maple inlaid hardwood floors
- Artisan stained glass including 2-storylight well
- Lower level recording studio (converted to in-law and wine room)
This truly special and unique property offers privacy yet is so close to San Francisco and wine country.
6 Bedrooms | 5 Full Bathrooms & 1 Half Bath | 5,300 square feet
Welcome home to 300 Oak Avenue.